For good durability, please follow the instructions below:
1) Wash the garments in warm water at least twice.
2) Do not leave the garments to soak.
3) It is not recommended to use chemical products. If necessary use a moderate amount of bleach (max 2%) only on yarn-dyed or white fabrics. Modalavoro assumes no responsibility for any fabric discoloration or damage that may be caused by an improper use of chemical products.
4) Do not rub or brush printed fabric.
5) Pure cotton may shrink up to 3%.
6) Iron mixed and synthetic fabrics at low heat. Cotton fabric may be ironed at higher temperatures.
7) Never try to remove stains locally – it may damage the fabric.
8) Close all zippers before putting in the washing machine.
9) Do not leave garments with a zipper close to heat sources.